Allahabad High Court Result 2023 Declared: Allahabad High Court has released the results of the examination held for the post of Stenographer, Group C, Group D and Driver. Those candidates who have given these examinations of Allahabad High Court can check the result from the official website. To do this, they have to visit the official website of the High Court, whose address is – allahabadhighcourt.in, This recruitment exam was organized in the month of December 2022 for various posts. The results have now been published.
NTA conducted the exam
The National Testing Agency had organized the Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2022-23 exam. These exams were conducted between 12 December to 18 December 2022. Under these, candidates will be appointed in the District Courts under the Judicature of Allahabad High Court.
Exam date will be released soon
Also know that the schedule for the stage two exam of Allahabad High Court has not been announced yet. A notice is expected to be issued soon in this regard. On the other hand, to see the result of stage one, candidates can visit any of these websites – recruitment.nta.nic.in And allahabadhighcourt.in.
Download result like this
- To download the result, first of all visit the official website i.e. allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Here on the homepage a tab named Recruitment will appear. Click on it.
- By doing this a new page will open. Click on the section named Result on this page.
- Now click on the recruitment result you are looking for.
- Now press the Download button on the page that opens.
- Now save the result on your device and take a print out.
- Along with this, you can also check the result by entering your roll number and other details on the result page.
Also Read: SBI PO Mains Exam Admit Card Released
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI