netflix: Netflix is an OTT platform. There are many movies, series and shows here. Netflix is also known for its original content. Many times it happens that family or friends also use the same Netflix account. Now it is possible that due to your privacy, you do not want to tell anyone what content you watch. In such a situation, deleting the history of Netflix is a better option. Let’s know its process. In the process, we are going to tell you some steps to delete the history of Netflix.
How to delete Netflix history on PC?
- First log in to your Netflix account.
- Now tap on Menu.
- Then tap on Profile.
- Open My Activity Page. Here you will be able to see your activity.
- To delete a particular activity, tap the no sign to the right of the title.
How to delete Netflix history on the app?
Apart from this, Netflix also gives users the facility to delete history through the app. Let us understand its process.
- To delete Netflix watching history from the app, you have to click on the profile and tap on the account.
- Here you go to the category of Viewing activity, and click on View.
- Now to remove, click on the no sign next to the title.
After deleting from title history from here, title will also be removed from recent watch on home page. However, the show, series or film of that title can be shown to you in suggestion.
What is netflix?
Netflix is a streaming service, through which you can watch thousands of content. This includes award winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries etc. Netflix also offers you content in many languages. However, you have to pay to watch Netflix content.
read this also Redmi’s new phone will be launched in the global market, these special features will also be available