PAN-Aadhaar Linking Fee Payment Process: To link Aadhaar card with PAN card, you have to pay Rs 1000. According to the information given on the e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department, payment of a fee of Rs 1000 is mandatory for any person to link PAN card with Aadhaar. If these two documents are not linked by March 31, then your PAN card will become useless.
Till March 31, 2023, the central government was not charging any fees for linking PAN with Aadhaar, but from April 2022 to June 2022, a charge of Rs 500 was imposed for linking Aadhaar with PAN. After this, from July 2022 to March 2023, a fee of up to Rs 1000 was implemented. March 31, 2023 is also the last date to link PAN card.
How to pay the fee for linking PAN with Aadhaar
According to the information given on the website of the Income Tax Department, while completing the process of linking Aadhaar with PAN card, the PAN card holder can pay a fee of Rs 1000 through e-pay tax available on the portal. However, the process of fee payment may be different for different banks.
This is how customers of banks connected with e-pay tax should pay fees
- First of all go to the e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department.
- Here go to Aadhaar linking option in Quick link.
- Now enter PAN card number, Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- After this you will have to enter OTP, after which different payment options will appear.
- Select one of these options under the e-pay tax facility and make the payment.
Banks which are not connected with e-pay tax payment functionality, those customers will have to complete a separate process.
- First of all go to e-pay functionality under e-filing website.
- A link to the NSDL website will be given here, which can be accessed by clicking on it.
- Now click on ITNS 280 or Challan Number and proceed further.
- Here select Income Tax under Applicable Tax and select the receipt of Rs.500.
- After giving all the information, your payment will be completed.
read this also
Silicon Valley Bank Crisis: First Citizen buys Silicon Valley Bank, becomes savior of bank trapped in financial crisis
NVS Recruitment 2023 Apply For 321 Posts At Navodaya.gov.in
IPL 2023 champions CSK appreciation ceremony Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings team likely to be led by CM MK Stalin June 2
Matty Healy dismisses podcast controversy amid Taylor Swift romance
IT Department Send Notice To Startup Over 100 Crore Investment Know Details
IPL 2023 Amazing Records Most Sixes Most 200 Plus Scores And Most Centuries This Season And Many More
BGMI Is Now Available At App Store For IPhone Users Here Is How To Download
How To Prepare For IES Exam Know Tips IES Exam Preparation Tips
Adani Enterprises Share Price Closing 30 May Upper Circuit On NDTV Continues Other Major Stocks In Loss
ipl 2023 chennai super kings support staff full list csk vs gt final
Stock Market Closing Today In Green Zone Sensex And Nifty Closed With Uptrend