Bank Exams 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the calendar of bank examinations for the year 2023. Interested candidates can know on which date this year’s big exams (IBPS Exam Calendar 2023) like CRP, Clerk, PO and SPL exams for RRB will be conducted. Candidates will have to visit the official website of IBPS to check the exam calendar, whose address is – ibps.in,
Know important exam dates
- According to the information given in the calendar, the preliminary exam of RRB Office Assistant and Officer Scale I exam will be held on 5, 6, 12, 13 and 19 August 2023.
- The single shift exam for Officer Scale II and III will be held on 10 September 2023. While the main examination will be conducted on 10 September 2023.
- The pre exam for the post of Clerk will be conducted on 26, 27 August and 2 September 2023. Whereas the main examination will be held on 07 October 2023.
- The pre-examination for the post of PO will be conducted on 23 and 30 September 2023 and 01 October 2023. Whereas the main examination will be held on 05 November 2023.
- The preliminary exam for the post of Specialist Officer will be held on 30 and 31 December 2023 and the main exam will be held on 28 January 2024.
other important details
Registration for all these exams will be online only. For some exams only one registration will be required which will be used for both pre and mains. While separate applications will have to be made for some examinations. Details about these will be available on the website of IBPS in some time.
You can visit the website mentioned above to see the exam calendar. or to see the tentative exam calendar You can also click on this direct link.
Also read: Recruitment in this bank, salary will be more than 1 lakh
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI