Yoga for piles: Hemorrhoids are one such problem which can become more serious if left untreated. Due to this you may have to face problems like pain, itching, bleeding. To get relief from this problem, you can try some yoga poses for pain relief. By doing these yogasanas regularly, you can get relief. Know about these yogasanas.
Wind Free Seat:
Airless posture is very beneficial for piles patients, this posture is also called gas-extraction posture. This yoga pose relieves the problem of gas and constipation and gives relief to people suffering from piles. This asana helps in expelling mucus from the body along with stool. This asana gives great relief in back and stomach pain.
How to do Pawanmuktasana?
- First of all, lie flat on the floor on your back.
- Breathe slowly and lift both the legs together and bend the knees.
- Bring your knees towards your chest and hold your feet with both the hands.
- Now try to touch your thighs with your stomach.
- Now touch your nose with your knee, stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- Now slowly come back to the resting position.
- Do this mudra at least 10 times a day. This mudra is a panacea to cure piles.
You can also do Parvatasana to reduce piles. Apart from this, due to proper blood circulation, there is a flow of energy in the whole body. Improves blood circulation in all organs, its practice also improves posture.
How to do Parvatasana?
- Sit on a yoga mat in a clean place.
- Slowly put the toes of both hands and feet on the floor.
- After this, keeping the weight on the floor, bend at the waist.
- Meanwhile, pull your pelvis up as high as possible.
- Now take a deep breath in this position and release it.
Ashwini Mudra Yoga Asanas:
Ashwini Mudra Yogasana is also considered very beneficial for piles. Also known as Urja Taal Asana, this asana involves contracting and releasing the intestines. If this asana is done regularly then good results can be seen in piles within a week. In fact, this pose can provide instant relief from piles pain. By practicing yoga in this asana, the swelling of piles can be reduced.
How to do
- Sit comfortably anywhere in meditation posture.
- Keep both the hands on the knees and normalize the speed of breathing.
- Now, while exhaling, pull the stomach inward and pay attention to the place of bowel movements.
- Pull the muscles of the anus upwards and release.
- Continue this process.
Sarvangasana is very beneficial in the problem of piles. By practicing this asana, the blood supply increases upwards, due to which the anal region becomes inactive for some time. It relieves constipation and improves digestion. In addition, this asana activates the heart muscles. Removes the problem of menstruation.
How to do
- To do this asana, first of all lie down on your stomach by spreading a mat.
- Now slowly raise your legs, as well as try to raise your waist above the floor.
- You need to keep both your hands under your back so that you can support yourself.
- Now try to straighten your legs, waist and back.
- Stay in this position for some time and then bend the legs from the knees and come back to the previous position.
- Regular practice of this asana will definitely benefit you in root canal disease.
Note: All the above things are being given by ABP Maa only as information to the readers. ABP does not take any claim from me. Therefore, any treatment, diet and medicine should be taken only after the advice of a specialist.
Health Tips: Avoid ‘in’ breathing exercises when suffering from Kovid-19; find out why