Redmi Buds 5: Xiaomi has launched its new earbuds in India, named Redmi Buds 5. There were discussions about these earbuds for the last several months. Now finally it has been launched. Let us tell you about this Redmi Buds 5.
Xiaomi's new earbuds launch
Xiaomi's Redmi Buds 5 comes in Fusion White, Fusion Purple and Fusion Black color options. The company has fixed the price of its new earbuds at Rs 2,999. This product will be made available for sale on Amazon India and Xiaomi's online stores. These new buds of Xiaomi will be sold from 20th February.
Let us tell you that Xiaomi is not a popular brand in India's TWS market. Xiaomi has launched very few earbuds in India. This time also the company has targeted the customers falling in the range of Rs 3000 through its new earbuds.
Features of new earbuds
- Redmi Buds 5 have 12.4mm dynamic drivers, whose frequency range is from 20Hz to 20kHz.
- It has been provided with many features like Xiaomi Golden Ears Team, Vocal Enhancement, Terrible Boost, and Bass Boost through EQ sound effect.
- This new earbuds of Xiaomi has the feature of noise cancellation up to 46 decibels. This means that while using these earbuds, users will not easily hear outside noise.
- For these earbuds, Xiaomi has used anti-wind noise algorithm, dual microphone, and AI noise cancellation developed by its company.
- These earbuds have three different modes for noise cancellation and transparency mode.
- For connectivity, features like dual device smart connection, Bluetooth 5.3 low energy, Google fast pair, and touch control have been used in these earbuds.
- Xiaomi has provided a 54mAh battery in these earbuds, each of which gives a backup of 10 hours. At the same time, its charging case comes with a 480mAh battery, which gives a backup of 40 hours. Along with this, 8 hours of noise reduction is also available.
- Type-C port has been used for charging in these earbuds, and the company claims that by charging it for just 5 minutes, users can listen to music for 2 hours.
- To protect the device from dust, dirt, sweat or water splash, the company has used IP54 dust and splashproof technology.
Also read: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 6: Samsung's next foldable phone will be launched with better design and slim body