UPSC ESE 2024 Registration Begins: Union Public Service Commission has started the registration process for Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2024. For which interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in. The last date to apply for this campaign has been fixed on 26 September. Candidates can apply through the steps mentioned here.
Candidates will be able to make changes in their application form for this campaign from 27 September to 3 October 2023. The Preliminary/Stage-I Examination of Engineering Services Examination will be held on 18 February 2024. 167 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Essential Educational Qualification
The applying candidate must have obtained a degree in Engineering from a recognized University or must have passed Sections A and B of the Institutional Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India).
The age of the candidates applying for the exam should be between 21 years to 30 years.
Application fee will have to be paid
Candidates willing to apply have to pay the application fee. Candidates applying for the campaign will have to pay a fee of Rs 200 as application fee.
apply like this
- Step 1: To apply, candidates first go to UPSC’s recruitment website upsconline.nic.in.
- Step 2: After this, the candidates go to the ‘One Time Registration’ link on the home page and create a One Time Profile.
- Step 3: Then login the candidates.
- Step 4: After that candidates go to the application link for ESE Prelims 2024.
- Step 5: Now candidates fill the application form.
- Step 6: After this candidates upload the required documents.
- Step 7: Now the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Step 8: After that submit the candidate form.
- Step 9: Then take the print out of the candidate application form.
Also read- Government Job 2023: From Railway to UPSSSC, recruitment has come out for more than 19 thousand posts, note the important details
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI
Dividend Portal: Not able to claim dividend or share? Now this portal is getting ready, stuck money will be available in a jiffy
Asian Games 2023 Indian tennis men’s doubles pair Ramkumar Ramanathan and Saketh Myneni lose the final and settle for silver medal
Insurance Companies: These 6 insurance companies received notices worth Rs 3 thousand crores, investigation is going on for GST evasion
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 For 600 Junior Assistant Manager Posts Registration Last Date Tomorrow 30 Sep