UP Police Constable Exam 2024 Important Information: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has announced recruitment for more than 60 thousand posts of constable in UP Police. Lakhs of candidates have applied for these. The selection will be through examination which will be organized on 17 and 18 February 2024. According to the information given in the notice, the admit card link will be released today i.e. Tuesday, 13 February 2024. Before giving the exam, read here how to fill the OMR sheet properly, paper pattern, guidelines issued for the exam day.
There is negative marking, answer carefully
UP Police Constable Exam 2024 will be conducted in pen-paper mode. The written examination will be objective type and its answer will have to be given through OMR sheet. There will be a total of 150 questions in the exam which will be of 300 marks. A total of 2 hours will be given to complete it. 0.5 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. Therefore, answer only those questions that come. Avoid guess work and also from deducting marks by giving wrong answers.
If OMR sheet is not filled like this, it will be rejected.
The board has also issued a notice and given information regarding filling the OMR sheet properly. Use only blue or black pen to fill it. While filling the circle, fill it completely and do not leave any empty space anywhere. Fill only one circle for an answer, otherwise that answer will be rejected and marks will be deducted. If no answer comes then leave it as is and do not fill any circle. If you fill more than one circle, the answer will be rejected. Do not tick or fill half the circle.
There will be 150 questions of total 300 marks. There will be 38 questions from General Knowledge for 76 marks, 37 questions from General Hindi for 74 marks, 38 questions from Numerical and Mental Ability for 76 marks and 37 questions from Mental Aptitude/IQ/Reasoning Ability for 74 marks.
exam day guideline
- Reach the center before the reporting time given on the admit card.
- There will be no entry after the gate is closed.
- Do not leave the room after the paper is over, leave the room only when the examiner gives permission.
- Carry admit card, valid ID proof and self-declaration undertaking with you.
- Do not take any kind of electronic item, accessories, mobile phone, Bluetooth etc. with you.
- Do not wear shoes with thick soles and clothes with big pockets or big buttons.
- Before entering the centre, fill the necessary details in the self-declaration undertaking, paste the photograph and also put the thumb impression at the right place.
Also read: If you want to make a career in hotel management, then apply immediately for NCHM JEE 2024.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI