UBI Jobs 2023: If you are looking for a job in bank then this news is for you. Union Bank of India has released a recruitment notification. According to which many posts will be recruited in the bank. For which candidates can apply by visiting the official site unionbankofindia.co.in. The application process for this campaign is going on. Candidates can apply for the recruitment till 12 February.
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 42 vacancies in the institute. Out of which 3 vacancies are for the post of Chief Manager (Chartered Accountant), 34 for the post of Senior Manager (Credit Officer) and 5 for the post of Manager (Credit Officer).
Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment. They can check the eligibility criteria in the notification by visiting the official site.
Application fee will have to be paid
Candidates applying for the recruitment will have to pay the application fee. For this campaign, OBC category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 850 as application fee. Whereas for SC/ST/PWBD category candidates the fee has been fixed at Rs 150.
How will be the selection
The selection process will depend on the number of candidates. The selection process will consist of online test/group discussion/or personal interview.
Apply like this
- First of all candidates visit official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- After that candidates go to Recruitments- Click here to Apply Online for Manager, Chief Manager and Senior Manager Posts
- Then candidates register themselves and login to apply
- Now Candidates Fill the Application Form
- After that pay the application fee and click on submit
- Download the Candidate Application Form Now
- Finally candidates take a print out of the application form
Read this also-
IAS Success Story: Through hard work and dedication, Varun, who used to make bicycle punctures, became an IAS officer.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI