Tips to avoid dog bite: At present, the case of death of a child due to rabies in Uttar Pradesh is in the limelight on social media. Shahwaz, who lives in Ghaziabad, was bitten by a neighbor’s dog a month and a half ago. He hid this from his family and met a sad end. The demand for action against the culprits in this case is now increasing. While anger is being expressed against the owner of the dog, the expert doctor has some important things to say. What precautions can parents take to avoid dog bites? The doctor said so.
What did the doctor say on the incident?
The doctor told that the incident that happened with Shahbaz was very painful. He further added, “The boy was bitten by a neighbour’s dog a month back, but kept it a secret. He applied turmeric to the wound and within a few weeks he developed symptoms of rabies, Shahbaz was afraid of water and light. Felt it. Sadly he told his mother – he left his life in his father’s arms. I can’t even imagine the pain a parent must feel when their own child dies in front of their eyes. ”
How to stop dog from biting?
There is no cure for Rabies. No patient suffering from rabies recovers and it has a 100 percent mortality rate. That’s why doctors say that you should do everything possible to avoid dog bites. What precautions should parents take to protect children from dogs? This is what the doctor has told, let’s see…
1. Remember that a dog bite can happen to you or your family and be alert if it happens to anyone around you. Do not ignore such an incident and help the concerned.
2. Raise your concerns with pet owners at your Society meeting. Feel free to discuss it. Make sure every pet in the community is vaccinated. Mere assurance that the pet has been vaccinated is not sufficient. In Shahbaz’s case too, the neighbors claimed to have vaccinated their dog. Ensure that a copy of the pet’s vaccination certificate is submitted to the society by their owners.
3. Keep playgrounds separate from children and pets. If you are taking children to the garden, protect them from dogs.
4. Establish strict rules regarding pets in children’s play areas.
5. Teach your children to stay away from dogs. Explain the risks involved and emphasize that they should not hide any contact with dogs from you.
6. If there are stray dogs in your colony, contact the Animal Lovers Society and ensure that they take care of the vaccination and other needs of the dogs.
7. If there are stray dogs or dogs suffering from any problem in your area, take action by following due process. Fear not, NGO, dog lovers. Always express your concerns, because nothing is more important than the lives of your children.
8. Always consult a doctor if a dog bites you despite your best efforts. Even if it’s just a lick or a minor scratch, make sure the dog is vaccinated. The same thing applies to cat or monkey bites.
Other important news:
Uttar Pradesh: Due to fear, the matter of dog bite was hidden from the family; Son left in father’s lap after a month and a half died of rabies
Check out the fitness equipment below-
Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate age through age calculator
Medal table till September 30 in Asian Games 2023, India won a total of 38 medals, 10 gold, 14 silver and 14 bronze.
Asian Games 2023 Day 7 India wins total 5 medals in Squash and Tennis, Gold Medal, India’s total medal tally details on Day 7
Asian Games 2023: 3 boxers assured of medals, Lovlina Borgohain reaches semi-finals, hopeful of gold