Morning Yoga for Health: Yoga is very important for good health and peace of mind. This reduces weight. Improves digestion and if you are troubled by belly fat then yoga is also beneficial in reducing it. But often women become so busy with work that they do not get time for themselves. If such women want to do yoga, then we are telling you some yogasanas which you can do very easily.
Vajrasana can give you many benefits. Digestion is improved by doing Vajrasana daily. It helps in relieving constipation and acidity. Along with this, the muscles of the body also become strong.
How to do Vajrasana?
- To do Vajrasana, first bend the knees backwards.
- Keep the knees close together.
- Remember that both your feet should not touch each other.
- Keep your head, neck and spine in a straight line.
- Place your palms on your thighs.
Performing this mudra daily improves blood flow. The abdominal muscles are strengthened and the fat in and around the abdomen is reduced. It also removes stress.
How to do Balasana?
- Sit in the posture of Vajrasana and keep the spine straight.
- While inhaling, raise both the hands up.
- While exhaling, bend the upper part of the back forward, fold both the hands as well.
- Keep your arms straight and rest your head on the floor.
- Sit in this asana for 30 seconds.
Paschimottanasana gives you many benefits. It reduces stress. These are helpful in removing belly fat. It also helps in making bones flexible. This asana is also very beneficial for good digestion.
How to do Paschimottanasana?
- First of all come to the Dandasan posture.
- Now bend your knees slightly and spread the legs forward.
- Raise your arms up and keep your spine straight.
- Now exhale and while doing this tilt your hips forward.
- Lower your arms and clasp your fingers.
- Try to touch the knees with the nose, stay in this posture for 10 seconds.
Note: All the above things are being conveyed by ABP Maa to the readers only as information. ABP does not take any claim from me. Therefore, any treatment and medicine should be taken only on the advice of a specialist.
Workout Tips: ‘These’ workouts done in the wrong way are not only beneficial but also harmful, know how?
BCCI Announces Annual Player Retainership 2022-23 – Team India Know Details Here
Rohit Sharma and Sachin Tendulkar went to support Mumbai Indians women in WPL 2023 final against Delhi Capitals
Harmanpreet Kaur’s statement after Mumbai Indians women’s team won the WPL 2023 trophy
WPL 2023: Mumbai Indians became the winner of the first season of Women’s IPL, know who got which award, prize money and everything
April Fools Day 2023 History Meaning Interesting Facts Why It Is Celebrated Memes Social Media
WPL 2023 MI W won the first final against DC-W by 7 wickets at Brabourne Stadium
IPL 2023 players can try at number 3 in the absence of Rajat Patidar, know details
Health Tips Is eating lemon with salt harmful, know expert’s advice Marathi News
Olivia Wilde hangs with ex as Harry Styles kisses Emily Ratajkowski
South Africa will now hold the record for the highest successful chase in both the white-ball formats, here are the stats