Indian team for IND vs AUS: The Indian team will play a series of 5 T20 matches against Australia. The first match of the series between India and Australia will be played on 23 November in Visakhapatnam. However, the Indian team has been announced for this series. Suryakumar Yadav will be the captain of Team India in this series. Whereas, Rituraj Gaikwad will be in the role of vice-captain. Apart from this, players like Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli have been given rest.
Apart from Visakhapatnam, the matches of this series will be played in Thiruvananthapuram, Guwahati, Nagpur and Hyderabad. At the same time, India-Australia T20 series matches will be played from 7 pm Indian time.
The schedule is like this
- First match- 23 November, Thursday, Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam
- Second match- 26 November, Sunday, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
- Third match- 28 November, Tuesday, Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati
- Fourth match- 01 December, Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground, Nagpur
- Fifth match- 03 December, Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad.
update in progress…