SSC CGL Final Result 2023 Declared: Staff Selection Commission has released the final result of Combined Graduate Level (CGL 2021). To see the results of the examination, candidates can check by visiting the official site ssc.nic.in. Through this recruitment, there will be recruitment in government departments under the central government. Candidates can check the result to appear in the interview round to be conducted for the recruitment. Candidates can check the result through the steps given here.
The application process for this recruitment issued by SSC started on 23 December 2021. The Tier 1 exam for this recruitment was conducted from 11 April to 21 April 2022. After which the candidates were called for document verification from January 15 to January 31, 2023. Now the final result of this exam has been released. The name, roll number, category and rank of the candidates are given in the result.
Recruitment will be done on these posts
Assistant Audit Officer, Inspector Examiner, Income Tax Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Assistant, Central Excise Inspector, Assistant Section Officer etc.
Check result like this
- Step 1: To check the result, candidates first go to the official website ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: After that click on the link of Results on the candidate home page.
- Step 3: Then the candidate will have to go to the link of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2021 Declaration of Final Result.
- Step 4: After that click on the link of Check Result on the next page.
- Step 5: Then the result of the candidate will open in PDF format.
- Step 6: Now candidates can check their result by searching their name or roll number.
- Step 7: After checking the result, candidates should take a print out of the result.
Also read- GATE 2023 Result: These students topped the GATE 2023 exam, see here the list of subject-wise toppers
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI