MPSC Jobs: If you have a bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Law, then you have a great chance to get a government job. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had recently released a recruitment notification to fill 15 vacancies. For which interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website mpsconline.gov.in. Candidates should keep in mind that today is the last date to apply for this recruitment.
Through this recruitment drive, 15 posts of Administrative Officer will be recruited. The candidate applying for this recruitment must have a bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Law. Also, the candidate should be able to speak, read and write Marathi. The age of the candidate applying for the recruitment should be between 18 years to 38 years. While the candidates of reserved categories have been given relaxation in the maximum age limit.
Application fee will have to be paid
Candidates applying for the recruitment have to pay the application fee. General category candidates applying for this recruitment will have to pay a fee of Rs 719. While the fee for the reserved category has been fixed at Rs 449.
Apply like this
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website mpsconline.gov.in
- Step 2: After this do your registration.
- Step 3: Then login using the candidate credentials and fill the application form
- Step 4: Upload the required documents and pay the fee
- Step 5: Now submit the candidate form and download a copy of the same
- Step 6: At last, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Read this also-
Sarkari Naukri: Great opportunity to get a government job, recruitment will be done on many posts including staff nurse
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI