Petrol Diesel Rate on 18 September 2023: Every day in India, the prices of petrol and diesel are released by the government oil companies. Talking about today, fuel rates have increased in some cities and prices have also decreased in some places. If we talk about crude oil, the trend of increase in it is continuing. A huge increase of 1.02 percent is being seen in the price of WTI Crude Oil on Tuesday, it is trading at $ 92.41 per barrel. An increase of 0.33 percent is being seen in the price of Brent Crude and it is trading at $ 94.73 per barrel.
What are the prices of petrol and diesel in four metros?
- Kolkata- Petrol is being sold at Rs 106.03 per litre, diesel at Rs 92.76 per litre.
- New Delhi- Petrol is being sold at Rs 96.72 per litre, diesel at Rs 89.62 per litre.
- Chennai- Petrol is being sold at Rs 102.63, diesel at Rs 94.24 per litre.
- Mumbai- Petrol is being sold at Rs 106.31 per litre, diesel at Rs 94.27 per litre.
In which cities the prices of petrol and diesel changed?
- Lucknow- Petrol becomes cheaper by 9 paise to Rs 96.47, diesel becomes cheaper by 9 paise to Rs 89.66 per liter
- Ajmer- Petrol became costlier by 10 paise to Rs 108.17, diesel became costlier by 9 paise to Rs 93.44 per litre.
- Agra- Petrol became cheaper by 25 paise to Rs 96.38, diesel became cheaper by 25 paise to Rs 89.55 per liter.
- Aligarh- Petrol became cheaper by 14 paise to Rs 96.70, diesel became cheaper by 13 paise to Rs 89.85 per liter.
- Jaipur- Petrol became cheaper by 12 paise to Rs 108.48, diesel became cheaper by 11 paise to Rs 93.72 per liter.
- Gurugram- Petrol became cheaper by 15 paise to Rs 96.89, diesel became cheaper by 15 paise to Rs 89.76 per liter.
Check new rates according to cities-
Oil companies provide the facility to customers to check the new price of petrol and diesel only through SMS. To know customer price of Indian Oil, write RSP
read this also-
Tata Motors Vehicle: These vehicles of Tata Motors are going to become expensive very soon, prices will increase by 3 percent – know from when
Shubman Gill’s century breaks Sachin Tendulkar Virat Kohli Babar Azam’s record India vs Australia 2nd ODI Indore
Health Tips Healthy Heart Diet Tips Know what to eat and what not to eat after heart attack Marathi News
New Zealand was 6 times semi-finalist and 2 times finalist from 1975 to 2019 ODI World Cup, see the record of Kiwi team.