NVS Jobs 2023: There is good news for the candidates who are looking for the job. A recruitment notification has been issued by NVS. According to which recruitment will be done on the bumper post in the institute. The candidates applying for this campaign will be selected on contract basis. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official site navodaya.gov.in. The last date to apply for this recruitment drive has been fixed as June 10, 2023.
A total of 321 posts will be filled in the institute through this recruitment drive. In which PGT, TGT and other posts are included. Candidates applying for this recruitment drive should have 12th / Graduation / Post-Graduation / B.Ed degree in related field from a recognized institute and other prescribed eligibility and working experience.
The maximum age of the candidates applying for this recruitment has been fixed at 50 years. While relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates as per rules.
selection will be like this
According to the notification, candidates for these posts will be shortlisted on the basis of educational qualification. After this the candidates will be called for personal interview. Candidates will have to produce copies of all their original documents for verification.
how much salary will you get
Selected candidates on these posts will be given a salary ranging from Rs 34,125 to Rs 35,750 per month.
how to apply
- Step 1: Candidates first go to the official website navodaya.gov.in.
- Step 2: Then on the homepage, click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- Step 3: Then click on the relevant vacancy notification.
- Step 4: After this, enter the required credentials of the candidates.
- Step 5: Now candidates start filling the application form, upload documents and pay the application fee.
- Step 6: After this the candidate should submit the form.
- Step 7: Now download the candidate form and take a print out of it.
Also read- After 12th, just do one of these 6 months course, you will start earning well
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI
SSC Stenographer Grade C Exam 2023 Registration Begins Apply At Ssc.nic.in Till 21 October Know Details