OTT Platform: India is now becoming one of the major markets for OTT or streaming platforms. In today’s time, Indians are also switching from TV to OTT. There are many reasons for switching to OTT. You can view the content in your privacy. You can watch the content of your choice. You can watch the content whenever you want. You get many types of content. Along with this, you can watch the content even on your mobile. OTT content includes special shows, movies, premieres and series. Netflix and Prime Video are one of the major OTT platforms in India. Let’s see the plan comparison of both.
netflix subscription plans in india
- Netflix’s Rs 149 mobile-only plan: This plan allows streaming on one screen at a time. It allows access to Netflix from the smartphone or tablet itself and users can watch the content at 480p resolution.
- Netflix’s Rs 199 basic plan: This plan offers HD (720p) resolution with one screen support. The plan permits access to content on a tablet, computer or TV.
- Netflix Rs 499 Standard plan: With this plan, users get Full HD (1080p) resolution with streaming support for two devices simultaneously. It also allows downloading content in two devices at a time.
- Netflix Rs 649 premium plan: This plan has support for four screens with Ultra HD (4K) resolution. It also includes Netflix Special audio support and downloading on up to 6 devices at a time.
amazon prime video subscription plans in india
- Amazon Prime plan for Rs 299: This subscription model calls for monthly payments and includes all Amazon Prime benefits such as free delivery, Prime Video access, Prime Music, special discounts and more. However, the validity is only for one month.
- amazon prime quarterly plan : The cost of this plan is Rs.599. This plan has the same benefits as the plans mentioned above, but by choosing this plan, you save Rs 78 per quarter.
- Amazon Prime Annual Plan for Rs 1,499: The annual plan comes with all Amazon Prime benefits and offers a savings of Rs 337 compared to the quarterly plan and Rs 649 compared to the monthly plan in a year.
- Amazon Prime Lite: This is also an annual plan, which costs Rs 999. This affordable annual plan includes almost all Prime benefits except Amazon Music subscription. With this plan you will get to see advertisements.
Which platform’s content is better?
See, it is difficult to say which platform has the best content, because whether a content is good or not depends on your personal choice. In such a situation, it is necessary to identify your choice.
Also read – Big update regarding BGMI, from this day you will be able to play games in mobile
Adani Enterprises Share Price Closing 30 May Upper Circuit On NDTV Continues Other Major Stocks In Loss
ipl 2023 chennai super kings support staff full list csk vs gt final
Stock Market Closing Today In Green Zone Sensex And Nifty Closed With Uptrend
RBI Annual Report Says 500 Fake Currency Circulation Increased 14.6 Percent In 2022-23 Year
Health Tips Vitamin Deficiency Symptoms Vitamin Deficiency Can Cause Insomnia Health Tips News Marathi
Trending news: How much does beauty parlor owner Sapna earn? Krishna Abhishek’s net worth will leave you stunned
National Pension System Nps Scheme Benefits How To Get Multi Crore Fund Post Retirement
IPL 2023 Final Rivaba Jadeja Touches Ravindra Jadeja’s Feet After CSK Win Narendra Modi Stadium
Trending news: Now farmers are the sun of ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’!
Web Developer Course After 12th Top Short Term Course For Youth