IND vs PAK T20 World Cup 2024 Mohammad Siraj made a special contribution with the bat for the Indian cricket team against Pakistan, fans appreciated

Mohammed Siraj's contribution with the bat: Mohammad Siraj could not get any wicket against Pakistan, but he helped the team win by bowling economically. Siraj played an important role in India's victory against Pakistan in the T20 World Cup 2024 with the ball as well as the bat. Team India was all out for just 119 runs while batting first, in which Siraj scored more runs than many main batsmen for the team and these important runs opened the way to victory for the team. Fans are praising Siraj on social media.

In fact, in the match played at Nassau County International Stadium in New York, Pakistan won the toss and decided to field. Batting first, Team India was all out for just 119 runs in 19 overs. Rishabh Pant played the biggest innings of 42 runs with the help of 6 fours in 31 balls for the team. At the same time, Mohammad Siraj, who came to bat at number 11, scored 7 runs in 7 balls. These runs of Siraj were very useful for Team India as the Men in Blue won by 6 runs.

Fans praised Siraj on social media

Siraj scored more runs than many main batsmen for India. Right-handed Shivam Dubey was out after scoring just 03 runs and Ravindra Jadeja returned to the pavilion without opening his account. Hardik Pandya could also score only 07 runs. Apart from this, Suryakumar Yadav could also reach only 07 runs. Not only this, Virat Kohli scored only 04 runs. That is, Siraj made an important contribution with the bat for Team India by scoring more runs than Virat Kohli, Shivam Dubey and Ravindra Jadeja. Fans are praising this short but brilliant innings of Siraj on social media. See the reaction here…

read this also…

IND vs PAK: India had only 8% chances, the match was 92% in Pakistan's favor, then the lowest total was defended!

Ice Cube ‘Approves’ of Drake and Kendrick Lamar’s Beef

Ice Cube is giving his two cents on the beef that has dominated hip-hop news this year. The headline-making feud ...

Former Pakistan cricketer Kamran Akmal urged BCCI to approach Zaheer Khan or Ashish Nehra for Team India bowling coach Gautam Gambhir

Team India Coach: Gautam Gambhir's name is being considered at the top for the post of head coach of the ...

hot summer season and low reservoir levels may put stress on summer crop of vegetables and fruits Says RBI Bulletin

RBI Bulletin: The country is witnessing severe heat and heatwave, due to which there is a risk of inflation increasing ...

Gautam Adani praises Manmohan Singh for starting liberalisation and ending License Raj

Manmohan Singh: Adani Group chairman Gautam Adani has praised former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. Gautam Adani said that in 1991, ...

After becoming the head coach of the Indian cricket team, Gautam Gambhir can give KKR player Harshit Rana a chance to debut in Team India

Team India Coach: These days Gautam Gambhir is in the race to become the head coach of the Indian team ...

PEOPLE’s 100 Reasons to Love America in 2024

PEOPLE'S annual 100 Reasons to Love America franchise celebrates the best of what to do, see and celebrate this summer ...

SSC MTS Havaldar 2024 Notice To Release Soon on 27 June know important dates ssc.gov.in last date 27 July

SSC MTS Havaldar Notice To Release Soon: Staff Selection Commission will soon release the notification of SSC MTS Havildar 2024 ...

ATM shortage in India Banks are complaining to reserve bank and government

Reserve Bank of India: There is a shortage of ATMs in the country. All the banks are worried about this ...

IPPB starts inward international money remittance service with Ria Money

IPPB Money Remittance Service: India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has started remittance from abroad to India in partnership with Euronet's ...

Truth behind Haris Rauf's fight with a fan at T20 World Cup 2024, was he an Indian or Pakistani fan?

Haris Rauf fight with fan: The T20 World Cup 2024 was nothing less than a nightmare for Pakistan. While Pakistan ...

Leave a Comment