better known as POP TelevisionPOP is a pay-TV channel owned and operated by the home network division of ViacomCBS. POP TV is a basic entertainment channel mainly focused on programs related to popular culture. Currently, the channel has over 67 million subscribers in the US.
POP TV app is available on almost all streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Android, iOS, Smartphone etc. So, to watch Pop TV on any streaming device, you need to install the Pop Now app from the App Store and activate it. On poptv.com/active,
To learn how to enable POP TV on a streaming device, follow the information below in this guide.
Guide to activate POP TV via poptv.com/activate
To access Pop TV shows, movies and live TV on your streaming device, you must have access to Pop TV through a participating TV provider. If you have a subscription and your streaming device is working with the latest update, you can follow the steps below to activate the Pop Now app.
Steps to Activate POP Now App on Roku
Regardless of Roku device (Roku Stick or Roku Smart TV), you can follow the instructions below to activate the Pop Now app at poptv.com/active.
- access streaming channel option in the main menu of your Roku device.
- Choose Search option under streaming channel section to find the Pop Now app.
- Once the app is found, please select it from the search results.
- Next, tap on the Add Channel button to download and install the app.
- After installation, press go to channel Possibility to launch the application.
- A unique code with activation link – poptv.com/active will appear on your TV screen.
- open this link to access pop now Activation page.
- Enter the code in the field provided on the activation page and click active button.
- Next, sign in with your TV provider credentials.
- Once logged in, the Pop Now app will be activated on your Roku device.
Activate Poptv.com on Android TV
To use POP TV on your Smart Android TV, install the POP NOW app from Play Store and activate it at poptv.com/active. For step-by-step instructions, see the steps below.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Find the Pop Now app in the Play Store.
- press again to establish Button to download and install the application.
- Next, launch the POP TV app by tapping on open alternative.
- In the app, select log in Possibility to generate an activation code.
- go for poptv.com/active on another device.
- Enter the code in the field provided and press active button.
- Log in with your service provider credentials and complete the remaining on-screen prompts (if applicable).
Return to your Android TV and start watching POP TV content right away.
Activate Pop Now on Apple TV via poptv.com/active
Another device you can use to access the “Pop Now” app is an Apple TV device. You can install the Pop Now app on Apple TV from the Entertainment category of the App Store. For complete installation and activation process, refer to the instructions below.
- launch it app Store app on your Apple TV.
- in app Store Browse manually (in the Entertainment category) to locate the Pop Now app or use the search option.
- Select and press Pop Now App download button.
- The app will begin to install on your Apple TV.
- Once installed, press open to launch the app.
- You will see an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now that you have the code, go to the Pop Now activation page – poptv.com/active.
- Enter the code in the field indicated on the activation page and press the key active button.
- Next, select your TV provider (if prompted) and sign in using their TV credentials.
- The Pop Now app will be linked to your Apple TV.
How to access Pop TV on Android and iOS devices?
Using an Android phone/tablet or iOS iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, you can easily enjoy Pop Now programming through a simple connection process. Below are the quick steps that can help you with the process.
- Open the App Store on your Android/iOS device (Play Store for Android and App Store for Apple TV).
- Please search for the Pop Now app in the App Store and install it.
- Once installed, launch the Pop Now app.
- On the Welcome screen, you will be asked to sign in.
- Enter the login credentials from your TV provider.
- Once connected, you can watch your favorite Pop Now programming right away.
frequently asked questions
Currently, you can use the Pop Now app on the Roku Stick, Roku TV, Apple TV, Android phones and tablets, and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch).
Unfortunately, the Pop Now app isn’t currently available on Android TV. You can access the app only on your Android phone and tablet.
You will only be able to access Pop TV content on your preferred device if you subscribe to the channel through a participating TV provider.
If you can’t access the Pop Now app on your Apple TV:
Restart the Pop Now app.
Restart your Apple TV.
– check your Internet connection.
– Update your Apple TV under Settings > System > Software Update > Update Software.
– Select Download and follow the on-screen prompts if an update is available.