Mumbai: beautiful, fat and Long Hair everyone wants. But, due to hair fall, this wish of many people is not fulfilled. Hair fall and breakage is common during monsoon. The rate of hair fall increases during monsoon due to humid environment or hair being wet. As a solution to this, there are many expensive products available in the market. But, you can get rid of hair problem by doing easy home remedies.
Hair fall problem is very common during monsoon. But, it is necessary to pay attention to it in time. Know what needs to be done for this. If you want to get rid of the problem of hair fall during monsoon, then you can get rid of it by making oil at home.
Coconut oil and oil prepared from Jaswand
- 1 cup coconut oil
- a handful of curry leaves
- Two teaspoons amla powder or dry amla
- two teaspoons fenugreek seeds
- two jasmine flowers
How to prepare hair oil?
- Take a glass bottle and pour coconut oil in it.
- Now add all the other ingredients including curry leaves, amla powder and close the lid tightly.
- Place the bottle in sunlight for about 3 hours a day for one to two weeks.
- Keep this oil in the sun until the color of this oil becomes dark.
- The oil is ready for use after the color of the oil darkens.
- Massage the hair by heating the oil lightly.
Correct method of using oil
Before use take this oil in a small bowl and heat it with double boiler method and then apply it to your hair. Massage the hair gently for at least five minutes. After this, keep this oil on your hair for at least 30 to 40 minutes. After this you can wash your hair with shampoo. You can apply this oil to your hair at night and leave it overnight, then wake up in the morning and wash your hair with shampoo. Use this oil at least twice a week and you will get rid of all hair problems.
Note: All the above things are being conveyed by ABP Maa to the readers only as information. ABP does not take any claim from me.
Other important news:
Medal table till September 30 in Asian Games 2023, India won a total of 38 medals, 10 gold, 14 silver and 14 bronze.
Asian Games 2023 Day 7 India wins total 5 medals in Squash and Tennis, Gold Medal, India’s total medal tally details on Day 7
Asian Games 2023: 3 boxers assured of medals, Lovlina Borgohain reaches semi-finals, hopeful of gold