Anjeer Halwa Recipe: on one side in the state Cold (Cold) is increasing strongly, on the other hand, due to falling mercury, the body is facing many problems. It is important to take special care of health in winter. Be it winter or any other season, the most important thing to maintain good health is your diet. It is very beneficial to include right and nutritious foods in the winter diet. Dry fruits are most beneficial for maintaining good health in winter. We all of dried fruits (Recipe of Dry Fruits) contains information about health benefits. This will also include dry fruits Fig (Fig halwa) is very beneficial in winter.
Figs have thermal properties by nature. Therefore, eating figs in winter provides many benefits to the body. Figs help in warming the body in winter. Figs have many properties like antioxidants, fiber, zinc, manganese, magnesium and iron. That is why many of us do not like to eat only dry fruits. In such a situation, you can prepare hot recipes of these dry fruits and eat them.
Today we are going to tell you one such cool and classy recipe. You must try this quick recipe of Anjeer Halwa which is delicious to eat and very beneficial for health…
Material : (Ingredients for Anjeer Halwa)
- 200 grams dried figs
- ½ cup chopped almonds (you can use other dry fruits also)
- milk powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- cardamom powder
Recipe: (Anjeer Halwa Recipe)
- Cook the figs in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then take it out of the water and cut it into small pieces.
- – Keep a pan on the gas. – Heat ghee in it and fry almond pieces or other dry fruits in it on low flame.
- After roasting the almond pieces, add fig pieces, milk powder, half cup of water and sugar and fry.
- Mix all the ingredients and fry well for about five minutes.
- Then add cardamom powder to it and mix the entire mixture well once again.
- Hot fig pudding is ready to eat.
(Note: All the things mentioned above are given as information for the readers. ABP does not make any claims from this. Therefore, it is important to consult a specialist before taking any remedy for any body problem.)
Check out the health tools below-
Calculate your body mass index (BMI)
Calculate age through age calculator