health tips: Cold and cough are a common symptom of many viral infections, which are commonly seen. Be it flu or covid, RSV (respiratory syncytial virus) or any other infection, these symptoms are mostly seen in viral infections. During winters, people mostly fall ill with viral infections. If you are getting sick frequently and you are feeling lack of energy then you need to increase and strengthen your immunity.
Winter is the season of diseases. This season brings many diseases. To avoid the effect of cold and to avoid diseases, you need to make some important changes in your diet. For example, with green leafy vegetables. Eating mustard and seasonal fruits like spinach, amla and orange can boost your immunity and protect you from the effects of infection. Know which foods you can include in your daily routine to stay safe from viral infections like cough and cold in winter.
Include ‘in’ foods
1. Garlic: Garlic has natural antibacterial properties and a compound called allicin, which helps fight infection.
2. Turmeric Milk: There are many benefits of drinking turmeric milk. However, if a person suffering from cold and cough consumes this milk in winter, then this problem can be reduced to a great extent. It can also help in building the immune system. You can also add black pepper to milk for a quick remedy.
3. Tulsi: Tulsi works to fight the infection and keep it away. It acts as a natural immune system booster.
4. Almonds: Almonds are rich in Vitamin E. It helps in strengthening the immune system. Almonds also contain zinc. Zinc is such a mineral which is very beneficial in cold and cough.
5. Amla: This seasonal fruit is rich in Vitamin C. Amla is known for its immunity boosting and antioxidant properties. Macrophages and other cells of the immune system function better with regular intake of vitamin C.
Note: All the above things are being given by ABP Maa only as information to the readers. ABP does not take any claim from me. Therefore, any treatment, diet and medicine should be taken only after the advice of a specialist.
Health Tips: Start the day with ‘Yes’ tea in pink cold; Along with increasing immunity, it will also protect against viruses.