EPFO Interest Rate For 2023 Will Be Decided This Month Could Be Lowest In 4 Decades

Crores of people working in the private sector (Pvt Sector) are going to get a big shock soon. A decision is going to be taken this month regarding the interest rate on PF. There is a possibility that the interest on PF may be reduced further for the current financial year. This news is disappointing because PF is already getting the lowest interest in 43 years.

This is how the interest on PF reduced

Currently, EPFO ​​has more than six and a half crore subscribers. At the same time, the rate of interest available on PF is at the lowest level in many decades. EPFO had fixed the rate of interest of PF at 8.1 per cent for 2021-22, which is the lowest rate of interest on PF after 1977-78. Earlier in 2020-21, interest was being received on PF at the rate of 8.5 per cent. There was no change in the rate of interest of PF in the fiscal year 2020-21. Just a year before this, in 2019-20, this interest rate was reduced from 8.65 per cent to 8.5 per cent.

Crores of people will be harmed

It is now being told that the EPFO ​​meeting is going to be held on March 25-26, in which a decision can be taken regarding the interest. According to the news published in an English newspaper, the interest on PF can be further reduced to 8 percent. According to the news, Lok Sabha elections are going to be held next year. Before that, assembly elections will also be held in many important states. For this reason, there is no scope to reduce the interest on PF much, but it is possible to reduce it as compared to last year. If this happens, then crores of people working in the private sector are going to suffer a direct loss.

EPFO invests in these places

Let us tell you that Employees Provident Fund Organization ie EPFO ​​invests the amount deposited in the account of PF account holders in many places. A part of the earnings from this investment is returned to the account holders in the form of interest. At present, EPFO ​​invests 85 per cent in debt options, which include government securities and bonds. The remaining 15 per cent is invested in ETFs. PF interest is decided on the basis of earnings from debt and equity.

How to check PF balance (How to check PF Balance):

  • Go to the website of EPFO.
  • Select ‘For Employees’ from the dropdown of ‘Our Services’.
  • Click on Member Passbook.
  • Login with the help of UAN number and password.
  • Choose the PF account and you will see the balance as soon as you open it.
  • To check balance through SMS, send the message ‘EPFOHO UAN ENG’ to 7738299899.
  • PF balance can also be checked from Umang app.

Layoffs 2023 Despite Mass Layoff In Tech Sector It Still Offers Highest Wages

Tech Sector Layoffs 2023: The sector which has been affected the most by the economic slowdown in the whole world ...
Read More

Google Office Facilities Google Gurugram Offices Have Nap Spa Gym Facilities Know Details Of If

Google Office Features: Google, one of the world's leading tech companies, is known for its excellent office and providing excellent ...
Read More

IPL 2023 Lucknow Supergiants Team Preview Best Playing 11 KL Rahul

Lucknow Super Giants IPL 2023 KL Rahul: Indian Premier League 2023 will start from 31 March. Lucknow Super Giants had ...
Read More

Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella Shares Secret Of Successful Career LinkedIn Head Ryan Roslansky

Satya Nadella Interview: If we look at the examples of reaching the peak from a simple beginning, then a prominent ...
Read More

CRPF Recruitment 2023 For 9212 Constable And Tradesman Posts Apply From Tomorrow 26 March

CRPF Recruitment 2023 Registration Begins Tomorrow: The Central Reserve Police Force had taken out recruitment for the bumper post of ...
Read More

Hardik Pandya is the most important player for India, says Dinesh Karthik

Dinesh Karthik on Hardik Pandya: Team India's wicket-keeper batsman Dinesh Karthik has praised his teammate Hardik Pandya. He has described ...
Read More

Trending news: Painful incident of Ishq Ka Rang White actress, said – spent nights drinking water in chawl

Trending news: Painful incident of Ishq Ka Rang White actress, said – spent nights drinking water in chawl - Hindustan ...
Read More

Upcoming Smartphones This Week Check Price And Spec Detail Of Each

Upcoming Smartphones 2023: If you are planning to buy a new phone for yourself in the range of Rs 10,000, ...
Read More

DC-W vs MI-W Final WPL 2023 Dream11 Prediction Match Prediction Who Will Win Delhi Capitals Mumbai Indians WPL Stats Player Records

WPL 2023: The first final match of the Women's Premier League will be played between Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians ...
Read More

Economy Crisis IMF Asks Pakistan To Provide External Financing Assurances For Release Of Bailout Funds

Pakistan Economy Crisis: The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has put another condition for giving loan to poor Pakistan. Since the ...
Read More

Leave a Comment