Bank Holidays in March 2023: With the beginning of the month of March, preparations for the festival of Holi (Holi 2023) begin. Holi is one of the major festivals of Hinduism. In such a situation, there are bank holidays in different states of the country on this occasion. Apart from this, there are a lot of bank holidays (Bank Holiday in March 2023) in the month of March. Bank is a very important part of the life of common people. In such a situation, common people have to face problems due to bank holidays. In such a situation, if you have to settle any important work related to the bank in the first 10 days of March, then settle these works in the first four days. With this, you will not have to face trouble later.
Banks will remain closed for 12 days in March
Let us tell you that there are a lot of holidays in the bank this month. After the 4th of March, there will be a bank holiday for several consecutive days. On 5th Sunday and after that from 07th to 09th March, there will be a continuous holiday in many states due to Holi. After this, on March 11 and 12, banks will remain closed due to the second Saturday and Sunday.
In such a situation, it is necessary to plan your work accordingly. At the same time, banks will remain closed for a total of 12 days this month. It also includes Saturday and Sunday holidays. Apart from Holi in March, banks will remain closed in many states due to festivals like Chetra Navratri, Gudi Padwa and Ramnavami. In the list of holidays issued by the Reserve Bank of India, banks will be closed on account of Loker festivals and anniversaries of different states. Reasons also remain closed. In such a situation, you should plan your bank work according to the holiday of your state.
Check the complete list of bank holidays in March (Bank Holiday March 2023 List)-
- March 03, 2023- Banks will remain closed in Aizawl on the occasion of Chapchar Koot
- March 05, 2023 – Sunday Holiday
- March 07, 2023- Banks will remain closed in Belapur, Guwahati, Kanpur, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Ranchi and Panaji on the occasion of Holi / Holika Dahan / Dhulendi / Dol Jatra / Yaosang.
- March 08, 2023 – Banks on the occasion of Dhuleti/Dol Jatra/Holi at Agartala, Ahmedabad, Gangtok, Imphal, Patna, Raipur, Aizawl, Bhopal, Lucknow, Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Ranchi, Shillong, Srinagar and Shimla
- March 09, 2023- Holi will remain closed only in Patna
- March 11, 2023 – Second Saturday Holiday
- March 12, 2023 – Sunday Holiday
- March 19, 2023 – Sunday Holiday
- March 22, 2023- Banks will remain closed in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, Jammu and Mumbai on the occasion of Gudi Padva / Ugadi / Bihar Day / First Navratri / Telugu New Year.
- March 25, 2023 – Fourth Saturday
- March 26, 2023 – Sunday Holiday
- March 30, 2023- Banks will remain closed in Lucknow, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Patna, Ahmedabad, Belapur, Patna, Nagpur and Ranchi on the occasion of Ram Navami.
How to settle the work when the bank is closed-
Even after the bank is closed, you can easily handle your work. If you want to withdraw cash, you can do it through ATM. At the same time, you can use UPI, Net Banking, Mobile Banking to make digital payments. Apart from this, payment can also be done easily through credit and debit cards.
read this also-
Rules Change From 1 March 2023: Many rules have changed from today, the burden on your pocket has increased, know the new rules
Harry Styles called Emily Ratajkowski his celeb crush years before fling
DC vs MI WPL 2023 Final Live Harmanpreet Kaur, Nate Sciver-Brunt Lead Mumbai Indians To Win WPL Season 1
Julia Fox supports Emily Ratajkowski, Harry Styles fling
BCCI Announces Annual Player Retainership 2022-23 – Team India Know Details Here
Rohit Sharma and Sachin Tendulkar went to support Mumbai Indians women in WPL 2023 final against Delhi Capitals
Harmanpreet Kaur’s statement after Mumbai Indians women’s team won the WPL 2023 trophy
WPL 2023: Mumbai Indians became the winner of the first season of Women’s IPL, know who got which award, prize money and everything
April Fools Day 2023 History Meaning Interesting Facts Why It Is Celebrated Memes Social Media
WPL 2023 MI W won the first final against DC-W by 7 wickets at Brabourne Stadium
IPL 2023 players can try at number 3 in the absence of Rajat Patidar, know details