air pollution : Air pollution is becoming a big threat to health. Not only the elderly but also children are affected. Air pollution affects the development of children and due to this they become victims of many other diseases in childhood. Children’s sensitivity to air pollution may be due to several factors. Their airways are smaller and less developed, making them more sensitive to harmful pollutants. Additionally, children breathe faster than adults, increasing the amount of air and pollutants they breathe. Their developing immune systems are also less strong, making them more susceptible to respiratory infections and other health problems related to air pollution.
Remember these ‘things’ to protect children from air pollution
1. If air pollution levels are low, reduce children’s outdoor activities or choose evening time.
2. Go to less crowded places for exercise or outdoor play.
3. It is important to keep the indoor air clean. For this, install air purifier in the house. Also give space to those indoor plants, which play an important role in cleaning the indoor air.
4. If there is strong sunlight, keep the windows and doors of the house open for some time. This kills the harmful germs present in the house.
5. Avoid smoking indoors completely.
6. Follow a healthy lifestyle. Exercise daily at home because there is pollution outside. You can do exercises like stretching and weight training at home. Also, doing yoga will also be beneficial for you.
7. Apart from all this, also pay attention to a balanced diet. A diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains contains many essential nutrients for the body, which help prevent health problems.
8. This whole scheme is very important to protect children from air pollution. By keeping these things in mind, they can be protected from polluted environment to a great extent.
Note: All the above things are being conveyed by ABP Maa to the readers only as information. ABP does not take any claim from me. Therefore, any treatment, diet and medicine should be taken only after consulting a specialist.
Winter Skin Care Tips: Take care of dry skin as well as oily skin in winter; Follow these simple tips